[EM] Associated Student Government at Northwestern University uses Schulze Method

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 20 13:13:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

It's true that *with the ballots as cast* any Condorcet-compliant method would have
worked identically. What you don't know until you try it, is whether voters would
actually cast those ballots, given the incentives created by the method. That said,
I don't see an obvious reason why Tideman or MinMax would have gone differently.

Kevin