[EM] Consensus threshold

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Thu Apr 11 11:21:54 PDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 12:16 AM, Michael Allan wrote:
 > I think there is a general williness to *consider* a consensus, but
 > not a general willingness to follow it blindly.  ...

Yes, as Michael Allan says below, an iterative process is needed to
bridge the gap between a calculated consensus and the final official
decision.  During that iterative process there is head-scratching to
figure out if anything better can be arranged.

Richard Fobes