[EM] MJ: Worse Chicken Dilemma than Approval or Score, elaborate bylaws, computation-intensive count.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:36:20 PDT 2012

Two-level MJ is approval, because of the tiebreaker.

Example: Say A gets 52% approval and B gets 57%. Both will have a median of
"approved". After removing 4% "approved" votes from each, A's median will
drop to "unapproved", and B will win.

So if probabilistic SFR works in approval, it works in two-level MJ. And it
also works in pure-100%-strategic MJ. And also for a divided majority, it
works to use probabilistic SFR using grades of min and min+1.

Until you understand that, this discussion is going nowhere.

Also, the first time in this thread that I said CMJ, I linked to the
electowiki page which describes it. As I've told you to do many times.
Here's the link again: http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/index.php?title=CMJ

If you continue to insist on the same points, without actually listening, I
won't respond.