[EM] The EM Peer Review Journal development web site is up!

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Wed Oct 10 08:36:20 PDT 2012

just to let you know, i have an upcoming event with the AES that i have
to worry about:

  http://www.aes.org/events/133/livesound/?ID=3281

and then my local Obama campaign person wants me to work with them in
New Hampshire which is a small battleground state.

so after the smoke and dust clears this election season, i will try to
resurrect that Burlington paper as a case study for what happens with
IRV when there are three solidly contending parties and candidates, and
bring it up to date and submit that.  other than that, i dunno what else
i could do for this journal.

L8r,

r b-j

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com