[EM] A Reformer's Lament

aGREATER.US info at aGREATER.US
Fri Oct 26 15:29:51 PDT 2012

Ok, so I get that there are a number of better solutions for a general election. My question is about primaries.

E.g. In CT if I were allowed to vote in primaries, which I am not as an independent, I probably would have voted (Senate) for Brian K Hill (R), Susan B. (D) and Paul P (L). But we now have Linda McMahon and Murphy. I'm not happy. A plutocrat will certainly be elected.

How would you folks handle primaries that would allow the 40% plus Independents to have a say?

Cheers
Jon

Sent from my iPhone