[EM] What I meant when I suggested (something similar to) Symmetrical ICT's bottom-end improvement for MMPO

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 05:00:15 PDT 2012

I meant this:

A ballot is counted as ranking every one of its bottrom-voted
candidates over every one of its other bottom-voted candidates..

A ballot bottom-votes a candidate if it doesn't vote that candidate
over anyone. Typically that's in the form of not ranking the
candidate.

I suppose plumping could become popular. Or it could effectively
become similar to an Approval election.

Anyway, as I said, I'm not proposing that version of MMPO.

Mike Ossipoff