[EM] Facebook poll with ranked voting

Jeffrey O'Neill jeff.oneill at openstv.org
Tue Oct 16 19:40:03 PDT 2012

I've created a Facebook version of OpaVote to help spread the word about
ranked voting.  Right now it show results only with instant runoff voting
but eventually I'd like to allow the user to select the counting method and
see the results with any counting method they like.

Try out the poll for U.S. President with third-party candidates here:
    http://www.facebook.com/opavote/posts/514540235223607

Share with your friends to help spread the word, and if you like the poll
please like the OpaVote facebook page by following the Facebook link at the
bottom of this email.

Please let me know (directly, not on this list), if you have any feedback
or suggestions for improving the facebook experience.

best,
Jeff O'Neill

OpaVote <http://www.opavote.org/> -- Online elections for ranked-choice
voting