[EM] electowiki article edit won't post

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:45:59 PDT 2012

I accidentally sent a copy of my electowiki Symmetrical ICT article
edit to EM, when I meant to send a copy of it to myself.

I had to send a copy to myself, because it wouldn't post.

But it's ok that I accidentally sent a copy to EM too, because I was
intending to ask, at EM, why the edit won't post.

My electowiki article needs to be fixed, and my edit would fix it.

I edited the article, and clicked on "Save Article". The screen asked
me what is the word in the website's logo, excluding the exclamation
mark. I answered, in the blank that was provided, "Electorama".
(without the quotes). Then I, again clicked on "Save Article". But
again I was returned to the editing page, with the same question
asked, about the word that is in the website's logo, excluding the
exclamation mark.

What does it take to post an edit?

It seems too me that what I did when trying to post this edit was the
same thing I did whan I posted the initial article.

Mike Ossipoff