[EM] Addenda to "What will happen..." post

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon May 28 19:27:49 PDT 2012

On May 28, 2012, at 9:17 PM, Michael Ossipoff wrote:

> As usual, I don't know what Dave Ketchum means.

Guessing as to what Mike O is assuming, our topic is whether
Approval's inability to indicate such as A>B>C matters.  I read the
words below indicating that voters can estimate, accurately, various
situations to respond to.  While such may be possible, sometimes, it
is better to not require such estimating.