[EM] A solution that wouldn't bring debate to Democracy Chronicles

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:07:44 PDT 2012

Suppose it were agreed that articles in Democracy Chronnicles wouldn't
criticize any specific methods? Or mention
any methods other than the one advocated by the article?

For instance, I could remove from my article any specific mention of
Condorcet, Kemeny or VoteFair (But I don't think
I mentioned VoteFair).

I could replace those references with "methods more complicated than
Approval", or "methods that give incentive
for favorite-burial".

Likewise, you could merely refer to "methods that don't meet Condorcet's
Critrerion".

In that way, there'd be no criticism of specific methods in the articles,
and all criticism and debate would
remain at EM, a discussion and debate forum, where it belongs.

Mike Ossipoff