[EM] Newbie to the list here

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:08:26 PDT 2012

I don't believe there is a standard way to introduce yourself, yet; but I
think there should be. So: welcome to the list! What I'd like to know about
you  and other newbies is:
-What country or countries are you involved in?
-What's your twitter handle if any? (Mine, for voting-related matters, is
bettercount_us).
-Any comments on your positions on voting methods? Favorite method, more
interested in single/multi winner, more interested in rated/ranked methods,
etc.

Jameson