[EM] My Quora answer on "What is the root problem in US politics?" [Self-promotion]

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:44:25 PDT 2012

http://www.quora.com/U-S-Politics/What-is-the-root-problem-in-US-politics/answer/Jameson-Quinn

All-in-all, I find that Quora is a pretty good place to discuss things on
the net. I may be fooling myself and just preaching to the choir, but I
don't think so. It seems to me that reasonable discussion there can gain
followers and change minds, which is certainly more than you can say about
much of the internet. So I'd love it if there were more overlap between EM
and Quora.

Jameson

ps. For those who don't like this kind of message: I'll continue to use the
[self-promotion] tag if I do something like this again in the future, so
you can set your spam filters now.