[EM] Throwing my hat into the ring, possibly to get trampled

Nicholas Buckner nlborlcl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:27:28 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am Nicholas Buckner. I developed an alternative method that takes
the Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives path over the Condorcet
path. It handles single-winner elections and multiple-winner
elections. I believe it satisfies a great number of criterions,
including difficult ones like Clone Independence and Participation.

I include C++ source code of a program that reads csv files so that
many can easily test my method. First column for votes, second column
for first preferences, third column for second preferences, and so on.
0 for no-preference, 1 for Candidate 1, 2 for Candidate 2, and so on.
Reads a file called A.csv in the same directory as the compiled
program.

Here is a link to the 11-page proposal (7 pages are source code):
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/169095
The pdf version leaves the data tables intact the most.

Any help verifying it would be appreciated,
Nicholas Buckner