[EM] Conceiving a Democratic Electoral Process

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Jul 13 01:15:52 PDT 2012

Hi Fred,

I posted my proposal separately.  Let me know what you think.
http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2012-July/030751.html

It should be compatible with Practical Democracy/triads and all other
methods, too.  If it works, it should enable electoral innovation
across the board.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528