[EM] Two more 3-slot FBC/ABE solutions (not)

Chris Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 24 16:48:54 PST 2012

Jameson,

You're not missing anything.  You are right.  Thanks for pointing that out.

I should have thought more about those methods before suggesting them. I withdraw those suggestions.

I still stand by  APPMM as a good criterion. But the set can't be a component of a method algorithm that
meets the FBC.

Chris Benham