[EM] STV seat count, and start small and locally

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:47:30 PST 2012

> Currently the tiny state of Rhode Island is so frustrated by what goes on
> in its state legislature that it is ripe for election-method reform.  That
> state is so small that it is more "local" than the Los Angeles area.

By the way, does anyone on the list have any news at all about the Rhode
Island Voting Commission? I think it would be to the interests of basically
everyone on this list to see that their report is sensible, yet despite
having written to every city and town clerk in the state, I haven't been
able to get any further news on the commissions members, schedule, or work.

Jameson