[EM] Oscar Voting

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:47:42 PST 2012

Um, the McCain/Obama endorsements are very old news – for instance, it's
from before either MJ or SODA even existed. (I know in the latter case
that's not saying much, nor am I claiming that Obama would be more likely
to endorse SODA today, I'm just saying that there are two systems today
that I consider reasonably well-explored and better than what existed
previously, that didn't exist over in the early 2000s when Obama endorsed
IRV.)