[EM] STV+AV

David L Wetzell wetzelld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:25:36 PST 2012

Rationality in the face of the complexity of reality entails having priors
and valuing empiricism(based on more than a case-study) over theory.
 There's not evidence to make me reject my prior that in the short-run in
the US that the variance in the quality of alternatives to FPTP(apart from
"top 2 primary") is not great enuf to justify trying to change horses going
different directions.  And, It greatly pales in the face of the evidence
that the use of Am forms of PR is crucial to stop the cut-throat
competitive struggle between our top two parties to dominate US politics.

dlw