[EM] “¡One can introduce advanced voting systems to ponies, but one cannot make the ponies implement the advanced voting systems!”

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:48:10 PST 2012

As I understand the rankings in your posting, you have three voters
who voted among six "candidates".

No candidate is ranked in more than one ranking.

The election can only be a 3-way tie among the three candidates that
are top-ranked on the three ballots.

(What I'm saying here is based on the information in your posting.
Maybe the website you referred to would give different information,
yielding different results)

Mike Ossipoff