[EM] Testing solution to faulty line wrap rendering - no real content

Peter Gustafsson miningphd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:51:41 PST 2012

Moderators - please let this post stay for a few days, so that I can check whether it came out as I wanted.

This post has the sole purpose to test whether it is possible for me to post on electowiki and manually enforce line wraps at the correct positions by using the "plain text" option in hotmail. If it goes as I hope, the text below will consist of three lines of characters, and come out that way.

If it works, I will start posting. If not, I will go back to lurking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Peter