[EM] Symmetrical ICT program, with errors fixed

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at lavabit.com
Sat Aug 25 01:18:24 PDT 2012

On 08/24/2012 04:56 PM, Michael Ossipoff wrote:
> I've printed the program out, and now I feel that I've probably found
> and corrected all of its errors.

Do you have any test vectors? Having tests would make it a lot easier to
see whether you have actually corrected all the errors.

In the case of an election method, those test vectors would be elections
where the method you're describing gives different results than as many
other methods as possible. You'd have expected input (the ballots) and
output (the winner or result ordering).

Even better ones would also exercise edge case handling, like
tiebreakers or different parts of the logic of the method.