[EM] ICT and Approval presidential poll results so far.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:22:16 PDT 2012

Two presidential polls are currently ongoing at Democracy Chronicles.

The Approval poll:

With 48 ballots, Barak Obama is winning, so far. Dr. Jill Stein is in
2nd place. Obama leads Stein by 33%.

The ICT poll:

With 6 ballots, Jill Stein is winning, so far. She, Obama, and Rosanne
Barr are currently the only strong contenders. She currently
pair-beats Obama and Barr by 4 to 1.

By the way, maybe you didn't take Roseanne Barr's Green presidential
candidacy seriously. You might have thought that she's just an actor
un-seriously dabbling in politics. Wrong. She takes it seriously, is
well-informed, and is astonishingly outspoken. In my opinion, she's a
better candidate than Stein. I'd rather have her as president. I'd
rank her at the top of the GPUS candidates for president.

Mike Ossipoff