[EM] Answers regarding claim about Approval's enact-ability

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:15:11 PDT 2012

2012/4/13 Michael Ossipoff <mikeo2106 at msn.com>

>  Richard--
>
> No one can fault you for being busy.
>
> But, I would just humbly suggest that, if you're too busy to support a
> statement that you make,
> it would be great if you could also be too busy to _make_ the statement.

Might I humbly suggest that if you've been repeatedly asked by more than
one list member to not use acronyms that aren't documented on the
electorama wiki, and you've repeatedly put off these requests by saying
you'll do it when you get around to it, that it would be great if you'd
refrain from telling others what not to say, especially if doing so
involves mischaracterizing terse support complete with apology as a lack of
support?