[EM] Who can sign the declaration?

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Apr 6 10:14:31 PDT 2012

Mike Ossipoff,

I have added your name to the list of signatures, both at the original
Google Docs document and on this website page:

   http://www.bansinglemarkballots.org/signatures.html

I, or Jameson Quinn, can move your name to the list of signatures that
include credentials, but we need you to supply (here in a forum message)
the additional information needed.

As for credentials, participation in this forum is sufficient, but if
you have any academic degree you can specify that instead (or, if it
fits, in addition).

Other alternatives for signing the Declaration are explained at the
above URL.

Thanks for signing!

Richard Fobes