[EM] Jameson reply #1, 4/14/12

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 11:37:29 PDT 2012

I'd said:

>* That would be much better than the electowiki, where anything that anyone*>* posts can be deleted, replaced or modified.  Someone on EM*>* told me that you mis-defined a method at the electowiki.*>**
You said:

I'd love to know what you're talking about.

[endquote]

You mean about the mis-defined method at electowiki? I'll try to find
it in old correspondence-pages.

But I can tell you this much: It wasn't SODA. How many methods did you
define on electowiki? If you
tell me that, and what they were, then we can narrow it down. Maybe it
was DMC. Did you define that on electowiki?
Or, if it wasn't DMC, then maybe it was MCA. Just guessing. What
method(s), other than SODA, did you define at
electowiki?

I won't violate confidentiality by telling you who told me of the
mi-sdefined method at electowiki.

You continued:

But still, are you really
complaining that electowiki contains mistakes, and simultaneously
complaining that it can be edited?

[endquote]

Do you think that those two complaints would somehow contradict each
other? On the contrary, together, they
mean that there can also be erroneous editing modifications.

But I wasn't complaining. I was merely telling why electowiki isn't a
good place to post information.

Mike Ossipoff