[EM] The credentiald signature section

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Tue Apr 10 10:49:58 PDT 2012

Mike,

Because you are not supplying your brief "signature" in the specified
format, I (and presumably Jameson) must assume that you do not want your
named moved to the credentialed section of the Declaration.

(I don't understand your choice, but I respect your choice.)

If you can contact the people you refer to and get them to sign the
Declaration, that would be great.  (Jameson is pursuing the signatures
of additional potential signers.)

Richard