[EM] Publication suggestions for Declaration

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:45:29 PDT 2011

Sorry, I've been busy and I've let this matter stagnate a bit.

Yes, I believe that the declaration is either 99% or 100% done. I had hoped
to get feedback from a few academics who are non-participants or
occasional-participants here before I declared it officially frozen, but
that is not going as well as I'd hoped. I'd be willing to try once more with
those people before we declare it 100% done, but I would understand if
others would rather just go with what we have. Either way, I think that
posting it here on the list would be a good step now.

Jameson