[EM] Publication suggestions for Declaration

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Thu Sep 29 10:18:46 PDT 2011

In cleaning up past Election Method messages I see that this suggestion
from Ralph Suter was not answered.  He suggests including in our
Declaration a list of suggested actions that can be done by people in
various (non-government-election?) situations to help adopt our
recommended better-than-plurality methods.  That list has been a part of
the declaration for some time.  I included such actions in the draft I
wrote, and Jameson Quinn has nicely refined those suggested actions.

I think the Declaration is done.  I don't know what Jameson's plans are
for the next step.  I suggest at least posting the latest version to
this forum because it has been refined significantly since it was last
posted here.  (I can do so if requested, yet I don't want to interfere
with any plans that Jameson has in mind.)

Richard Fobes