[EM] Viewable Interim results with permitted vote changing

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 07:29:41 PDT 2011

I'd like to be in group 1. Both in the case that I want to be use strategies and in the case that I do not want.

- If I don't use strategies in any circumstances, then I'll keep that information to myself, and the others can not use their strategies efficiently since I'll vote only after them.

- If other voters used (malicious) strategies then I might use my vote to cancel their strategies.

Juho