[EM] Enhanced DMC

fsimmons at pcc.edu fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sun Sep 11 16:20:59 PDT 2011

Very good Chris.

I tried to build a believable profile of ballots that would yield the approval order and defeats of this
example without success, but I am sure that it is not impossible.

I think in general that if the approval scores are at all valid I would go for the enhanced DMC winner over
any of the chain building methods we have considered.  I think other considerations over-ride the
importance of being uncovered.