[EM] Fwd: election code

Greg Nisbet gregory.nisbet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:20:26 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Olson <brian.olson at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Subject: election code
To: gregory.nisbet at gmail.com

I'm in a weird read-only situation on the email where I read the
election methods list, but I wanted to point out my libraries which I
think are good quality implementations of several election methods in
C and Java.
http://code.google.com/p/voteutil/

The C library could potentially become fast a plugin to interpreters
like Python (but a pure python implementation is probably fine too).
The pure-Java implementations have good unit testing, and I have a
variety of tests generating random election data and making sure Java
and C agree.

http://code.google.com/p/voteutil/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk