[EM] Declaration of Election-Method Experts and Enthusiasts

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 07:46:23 PDT 2011

Sorry, I don't have time for a proper response to this right now. I think
the draft that I wrote was not pared down enough yet and I wanted to work on
it some more before it was posted here. And I think that Richard's version
is not quite accurate, though probably just a few words' adjustment will
make it work.

I also think it's important to say that these are the claims of each
method's supporters. You should not have to endorse all of this in order to
sign the statement.

JQ