[EM] Comments on the declaration 2

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 14 19:40:24 PDT 2011

Juho,

Truthfully my damning MMPO scenario is meant to show a Plurality failure, so the
last-preference rankings that Kristofer lists as equal are meant to be truncated.
In other words, candidate C receives acknowledgement from TWO voters.
The appalling thing is not meant to be that the winner primarily has lower preferences.
We would be able to choose from very few methods if that were the problem.

Kevin