[EM] An ABE solution

Chris Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 24 19:41:47 PST 2011

Jameson,

"Your range scores are a little bit wrong,.."

I've re-checked them and I don't see how. I gave each candidate 2 points for a top-rating, 1 for a middle-rating
and zero for a bottom rating (or truncation).

So in the initial "sincere" scenario for example C has 9 top-ratings and 1 middle-rating to make a score of  19,
B has 8 top-ratings and 1 middle-rating to make a score of  17, and A has 5 top-ratings and 2 middle-ratings
to make a score of 12.

Chris  Benham