[EM] More non-altruistic attacks on IRV usage.

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:34:35 PST 2011

What kind of evidence would convince you to change your mind about IRV? How
about on IRV3/AV3 resolving most of IRV's problems? (I believe that using
3-slot+unapproved ballots and implicit approval to run approval/runoff,
which I guess in your notation is IRV3/AV2, would, but don't agree that
IRV3/AV3 would).

Obviously, if your belief in IRV being good enough weren't falsifiable, it
would be just faith. I'm sure that's not the case.

Jameson