[EM] Re : Toy election model: 2D IQ (ideology/quality) model

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 8 21:06:29 PST 2011

Speaking of quoting messages, I have to admit I don't understand how it is even supposed to be done under Yahoo. I can indent the message, and I used to be able to correctly quote plain text messages. But usually when I try to quote an html message I just end up destroying the formatting somehow.

Anyway, to Jameson: