[EM] reply to a reply to IRV args by Mike Ossipoff

Ted Stern araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:55:41 PDT 2011

I refer both David Wetzell and Mike Ossipoff to this guide:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style

I favor interleaved style with annotation headers and nested ">"
quotation indicators.  Which, according to that article, makes me an
old-fashioned fuddy-duddy.  Nevertheless, I believe it promotes
clarity in long mailing list threads.

Ted

On 04 Nov 2011 12:20:42 -0700, David L. Wetzell wrote:

> [...]

araucaria dot araucana at gmail dot com