[EM] Election method simulator code - revision control

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat May 7 05:24:45 PDT 2011

I don't know if it's helpful information, but Mercurial and Git are
functionally very similar.  There isn't much to choose between them.
I never understood why Torvalds and crew bothered coding Git in the
first place.  I use Mercurial.

There's a bunch of hosting sites for both tools, but you don't really
need them.  Distributed revision control is logically peer to peer.
It doesn't depend on central sites.  As long as you have upload access
to an ordinary Web server, you can share your code with anyone (even
on the hosting sites) just by posting your repo.  Here are my own
repos, for example: http://zelea.com/var/db/repo/

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528