[EM] C//A

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Mon Jun 13 16:24:50 PDT 2011

What is wrong with what I wrote here?

I am addressing voters used to Plurality voters who may have never
voted per Condorcet.

I do not talk of bubbles, but this detail depends on design of the
ballot.

I do not talk of  such as "if Y covers X, then Y beats X" - just the
basics of assigning higher numbers to candidates liked best.

Or "ranked pairs" which will matter only when the voter gets a lot of
sophistication.

I do not talk of strategy because it is a big topic and I am covering
only the basics.