[EM] Has this idea been considered?

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:16:19 PDT 2011

I like the overall structure, but the syntax could certainly be edited for
clarity. Shorter sentences with a few concrete examples will feel simpler,
even if it ends up longer. I'll make an attempt later.

Also, I think that the two pages should be merged, with your page as the
introductory section of mine.

JQ