[EM] What's wrong with the party list system?

padraigdelgado at yahoo.co.uk padraigdelgado at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 11:06:33 PDT 2011

Hi Kathy,

I can't speak for the person who said it on this list but the primary reason for most people is that it gives control to party elites - those who select the party candidates and decide order on which they come on said list.

Personally I think there are many ways to overcome that problem, and it can be a good method.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone