[EM] New tryIRV free IRV survey website online

Sand W b4peas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 07:25:38 PDT 2011

I hope everyone is interested in a new online survey site intended to prove how much better IRV-enabled surveys are than traditional "one choice" or approval surveys.http://TryIRV.us is the current url, and we are still correcting it and adding features.  It is based on Demochoice code.
  The goal is that people invited to vote in a survey will be more likely to vote in multiple surveys (created by different authors) than they do using http://Demochoice.org polls, so it will evolved into service for useful for taking IRV surveys of the general web-surfing public, and ranked voting will more rapidly  catch on.  We're doing a little web publicity this week so that it will already be going a little bit when the wider publicity starts next week, so it would be great if you can help it get started by checking every once in a while and voting the first new surveys created to motivate IRV newbies.  By next week you will be able to easily embed hot links within the surveys, sot it will be easy to have a survey about "best ranked voting system" and link each survey choice to a site explaining each system.Thanks.