[EM] dunno if you're interested...

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Sun Feb 27 06:31:00 PST 2011

... but i got something in print in my local newspaper today:

  http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20110227/OPINION02/102270335/My-Turn-Let-s-have-a-majority-rule

just like last year, i think my side will lose.  (last year i opposed
repealing IRV because i believed retaining the ranked ballot with a
narrow margin would make it easier to finally get to Condorcet.
instead, IRV and the ranked ballot were defeated by a narrow margin
and those who won are crowing that it confirms the divine endorsement
of the "vote for one" ballot.)

L8r,

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com