[EM] Methods based on faction-size or hypothetical cooperation or noncooperation

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:26:44 PST 2011

How can you continue to ignore delegation and sequential assignment (as in
SODA) as an FBC-compliant solution to ABE/chicken dilemma? SODA isn't even
optimized for this; if for some reason you're unsatisfied with the slight
remnants of the chicken dilemma which SODA leaves, you could (at the cost
of either complexity or voter freedom) make a system which solves the
dilemma 100% instead of just 99.9%.

Jameson