[EM] The Occupy Movement: A Ray of Hope -- in Politics

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Sun Dec 11 08:14:23 PST 2011

I am delighted to hear of this valuable activity.  A couple notes:
      .  "local, state, federal and global levels" are
Open_voting_network topics. All except global are important in the US
in 2012 as a year in which serious activity is possible - within the
framework of current laws, but without depending on instantly changing
the laws..
      .  "primary" is a word used here.  It is different from the
"primary elections" used in the US - they are used by parties to cope
with the needs of plurality voting.
      .  Among the possibilities would be such as destructive
competition between Occupy-backing candidates in the Green and
Libertarian parties - if they split the votes of Occupy backers and
thus each lost.