[EM] Fwd: how goes American PR?

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Sat Dec 3 13:02:12 PST 2011

thank you, Jan.  well put.  i would prefer to be on the same side as Rob
Ritchie and FairVote, but i just cannot abide with the IRV happy talk.
it was a mistake to bundle and sell the Hare/STV method of tabulation
along with the ranked-ballot.  and, unfortunately in Burlington, both
were rejected together as a bundle.  the ranked ballot was rejected
along with IRV and the pathologies associated with it.

r b-j                  rbj at audioimagination.com