[EM] This might be the method we've been looking for:

C.Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 3 00:24:42 PST 2011

Forest,

I don't understand the algorithm's definition. It seems to be saying
that it's MinMax(Margins), only computing X's gross pairwise score
against Y by giving X 2 points for every ballot on which X is both
top-rated and voted strictly above Y, and otherwise giving X 1 point for
every ballot on which X is top-rated *or* voted strictly above Y.

But from trying that on the first example it's obvious that isn't it.
Can someone please explain it to me?

Chris Benham