[EM] Forest: MAMT

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:30:12 PST 2011

Forest:

Thanks for the suggestion of MAMT.

MAMT is an addition to the list of FBC/ABE methods to choose from.

People should be looking into its properties.

Tell me what you know, so far, about its properties, and,
in particular, how its properties differ from those of ordinary MMT (MMT2).

I think it's encouraging that there are an increasingly large list
of FBC/ABc methods. One of them will be the most winnable as a public
proposal. The more FBC/ABC methods proposed, the more likely that one
of them will be sufficiently winnable.

I thank everyone who is helping me by adding to that list of FBC/ABE

Mike Ossipoff.