[EM] Voting reform statement; a clearer and more inspiring, version

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Wed Aug 24 16:20:00 PDT 2011

Why not agree to a shared Condorcet method definition to compete here
with Range, etc.

Condorct ballot has rank level (unranked is bottom, don't care if
voter skips levels (only care when comparing two whether </=/>),
properly attend to CW.

Have to attend to cycles, but differences here not counted as method
differences.

Dave Ketchum