[EM] School of Election Science on Wikiversity

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Aug 13 21:10:18 PDT 2011

Thanks for the welcome Abd, and thanks for answering my question.

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
> Well, take a look around Wikiversity. If you are interested,
> participate.
>
> Or just watch, or just wait. As your proxy, I'll contact you if I
> think your participation might be needed in something.
>
> If you like, you can chat up delegable proxy. Or ask questions about
> the Assembly, etc.

I'm especially interested in the actual practice of the Assembly.
I'll wait to see how it unfolds.

> I see that you do have some MediaWiki and WikiMedia Foundation
> experience. That's great.

Really only the former.  We develop electoral/legislative software
that incorporates MediaWiki.  See "pollwiki" and "streetwiki":
http://zelea.com/project/outcast/_overview.xht

> I've formally welcomed you, so that put your Talk page on my
> Watchlist. You might consider putting my User Talk page on your
> Watchlist.

Done, thank you.

--
Michael Allan